Title: Arkansas Nurse Practice Act
The purpose of the nurse practice act course is to promote, protect and preserve the public health, safety and welfare by means of regulating the practice of nursing and schools of nursing within the state.
Upon completion of the course the learner will:
- identify the mission of the Arkansas State Board of Nursing.
- describe the scope of practice for nurses in Arkansas.
- explain how a license is disciplined in Arkansas.
Approved for 2.0 contact hours. NCSBN is accredited as an approver of continuing education in nursing by boards of nursing in Alabama.
A certificate of completion will be available for download after successful completion of the examination.
Arkansas nurse in every practice setting at every level of practice.
Prices subject to change. Please check online at NCSBN Learning Extension for current pricing.
This course is located on the NCSBN Learning Extension platform. Enroll for FREE at NCSBN Learning Extension to create an account.
As you access NCSBN Learning Extension,
- Click on the Nurses tab
- Click on the Nurse Practice Act course
- Click on Sign up now
- Create account
- Take Arkansas Nurse Practice Act course
- Score 75 percent or above on the examination found at the end of this course
Direct link to NCSBN Learning Extension: https://learningext.com/